We strive to provide you with a dynamic, interactive experience on all our Platforms. It is our aim to keep you informed and entertained by presenting you with the latest and most relevant news and content. One of the ways we do this is by analysing information we collect and receive from you in order to determine what you might be interested in. This helps us develop more engaging content and provide advertising that is more suited to you and more effective for advertisers.
You must be older than 13 years old to use our Platforms. If you are below 18 years old, you must get permission from your parent or guardian before you use our Platforms or give us your personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECIEVE
We collect and receive information about you in the following ways:
- Information you give us
This includes any information that you provide to us directly, whether through our Platforms or via phone, sms, fax or any other medium, this may include information you give to us:
- by filling in forms on our Platforms. Like when you sign-up for an account or when you subscribe or register to use services on our Platforms;
- when you enter a competition, promotion or complete a survey;
- by posting comments or content on our Platforms;
- when you purchase one of our products or services;
- when you contact us and when you otherwise provide information directly to us.
- Information we collect or receive when you use our Platforms, products or services
We collect information when you use our Platforms or services by using cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Depending on how you access and use our Platforms, we may receive:
- Log information (for example information about your interactions with our Platforms and other services you use, the content you view and the search queries you submit);
- Information we infer about you based on your interaction with our products and services;
- Device information (for example the type of device you’re using, how you access our Platforms, your browser or operating system and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address);
- Location information (for example, your device’s GPS signal and information about nearby WiFi networks and cell towers. We get this information when you use location-enabled services).
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We don’t sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
Although no one can guarantee the security of the information collected and received, we do employ a number of safeguards intended to mitigate the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure of your information. We will do our best to protect your personal information and we will use up to date technology that will help us to do this.
Loans Insurance ZA is fully committed to ensuring that your privacy is respected at all times and that the personal data processing put in place is compliant with the applicable data protection legislationIf you have questions or complaints regarding this Policy, please first contact Loans Insurance ZA online.