Nedbank Student Loan – Do you have dreams of becoming a doctor, accountant or lawyer? Whatever your career aspirations are, a Nedbank Student loan can take you there.
A Nedbank Student loan will help you take the stress away of how you are going to pay for your education. The student loan offers you a full payment option that covers fees, textbooks accommodation and more. You have peace of mind knowing that your fees are taken care of. This will allow you to concentrate on your studies.
You get flexible payment terms with great interest rates.
For a Nedbank student loan to be processed the student needs to have a guarantor. Anyone with a sound financial standing may stand as a guarantor.
If you do not complete your studies, you will still need to pay back your loan. You will pay the capital as well as the interest in monthly instalments.
If you are a fulltime student you / your guarantor are only required to pay back the interest on the loan. The capital balance becomes payable once you have completed your studies.
Part-time students are required to make both interest and capital repayments whilst still studying.
To apply for a Nedbank student loan you can visit your nearest branch. In order to qualify for a Student loan the guarantor must have their main Transactional bank account with Nedbank.
Requirements To Apply For A Nedbank Student Loan
- ID Book For the guarantor
- The guarantor needs to have a Nedbank transactional account as their main account
- Proof of earning / latest payslip for the guarantor
- Student’s Matric results / Last academic results
- Guarantor’s proof of residence
- Invoice or statements of fees owed from a SAQA-accredited tertiary institution
- Income and expenditure statement for the guarantor
- Marital status declaration for the guarantor
- 3 months bank statements if applicant is non-Nedbank client
Nedbank Student Loan Contact Details
For more information you can visit the Nedbank website www.nedbank.co.za or call them on 0860 555 111.