FNB Credit Cards – Life is full of unpredictable events and because of this reason it is wise to have a ready source for finance. You can have this ready source of finance by having a credit card that you can make use of when you have to cover some unexpected financial expenses. FNB Credits Cards are a good option if you are looking for a credit card. They are tailored to suit your lifestyle. You credit limit will be determined by the credit card you choose and qualify to apply for.
FNB acknowledges that people have different needs and will earn different incomes and offer different credit card options to suit each individuals needs. The options you can choose from are as follows:
- FNB Classic Credit Card – You must earn an annual income of R80 000 – R119 999 to qualify.
- FNB Gold Credit Card – You must earn an annual income of R120 000 – R349 999 to qualify.
- FNB Premier Credit Card – You must earn an annual income of R350 000 – R749 999 to qualify.
- FNB Private Clients Credit Card – You must earn an annual income of R750 000 – R1 499 999 to qualify.
- FNB Private Wealth Credit Card – You must earn an annual income of R1,5 million or more to qualify.
Why Apply For FNB Credit Cards
When it comes to financial matters it is reasonable to expect everyone to want to deal with a reputable institution. FNB is one of the leading banks and financial services providers in South Africa. You get peace of mind knowing that your credit card comes from such a reputable bank in the country. One other reason to apply for the FNB Credit Cards are the great benefits and rewards that come with them. The rewards which include eBucks will depend of the credit card that you use. For all the rewards on the different cards you can visit their website to get more information.
Requirements To Apply For FNB Credit Cards
- You must be 18 years or older
- South African ID Book / Card (A Valid Passport with work permit for non-SA residents)
- Recent Payslip / 3 months bank statements
- Proof of residence
- Spousal consent (if married in community of property)
Application for the credit cards can be done online in a simple process to complete. You could also request a call back from FNB by completing the call me back from online. Another way you can also apply for credit cards is by visiting your nearest FNB branch.
FNB Credit Cards Contact Details
Telephone: 087 575 1111