Capfin Loans – if you are looking for a loan of up to R50 000* and you don’t want to go through the tiresome process of going to the bank then visit your nearest PEP or Ackermans Store and apply for Capfin Loans.
Capfin is micro finance company that provides affordable and convenient cash loans to ordinary citizens of South Africa. Through their partnership with Retail giants PEP and Ackermans they truely have made loans accessible to those that want some financial relief.
Capfin Loans were introduced with the specific aim of providing financial services that were easily accessible to the ordinary people and have an easy hassle-free application process, and looking back they have managed to do exactly that.
Why choose Capfin Loans?
Capfin Loans ought to be your number one choice because it is straightforward, quick and confidential. Capfin is well known for its convenient and hassle-free loan application process. No long queues or lots of paperwork involved. South African citizens from all walks of life are eligible for Capfin Loans. They are easily accessible as you can walk into any PEP Stores nationwide and apply.
Capfin Loans Benefits
Applying for Capfin Loans comes with its own benefits, among them includes the following:
- Application process is easy and hassle-free, there is no log application forms to fill or any face-to-face interviews.
- You will get a response within 15 minutes of applying at a PEP Store counter.
- Quick turnaround time, when your loan application is approved you will get the money transferred into your account within 48 hours.
- Since they are short-term loans, they are unsecured in nature meaning you won’t be required to put up any collateral against the loan.
What do I need to apply for Capfin Loans?
Benefits of applying for Capfin Loans is that you don’t have to endure long queues at the bank or go through face-to-face interviews as you can simply apply for your Capfin Loans directly at any PEP stores. No unnecessary paperwork such as pay slips, bank statements etc, is needed and you get your decision within 15 minutes by SMS. To apply you need the follow these simple steps:
- Just walk into any PEP Store across South Africa with your South African ID.
- Your ID will be scanned at the till and you provide them with a phone number you are accessible on.
- You will get a response within 15 minutes to notify you whether you qualify or not.
- If you qualify, a friendly Capfin consultant will call you back to find out more details about the amount you want to borrow, employment details, banks details and also assess your affordability.
- Once you are approved and you agree with the repayment terms, the money is deposited into your account and you can use it for whatever you want.
Applying for a personal loan has never been simpler and more convenient. Visit your nearest PEP stores and apply for Capfin Loans today!
Capfin Loans Contact details
Get more information by visiting their website www.capfin.co.za or simply walk into your nearest PEP or Ackermans Store with your ID. You can also visit your nearest PEP or Ackermans Store and chat to their in-store consultants who will gladly assist you any questions you might have on how the loans work.